What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superbowl

kiwi

Guru
I watched the Superbowl on ESPN for the first time today,I enjoyed it too :D

We did not get the cool ads I hear so much about though :(

Just curious 70,000 spectators at the game in the stadium,so how much is an average ticket for the game? I know a 30 sec commercial is 2.3 mil.

My money would have been on the Patriots :)

Stu.

I seen the game also, No defense in the second half made it a shootout IMO. As far as the ticket prices goes, lets see, after corporations bought up all the good seats, I'm guessing the cheap seats (nosebleed sections) were going for $100 plus U.S. or so
I tried getting tickets for last years World series games at Yankee stadium and the scalpers were making a fortune. :(|

Thanks Nitro :).......saw last night on Fox they said from 500 - 2000 for a seat [stuned] ,thats rediculous money.

Those scalpers really piss me off,it stops families and people who are not rich being able to enjoy a game,that does not bankrupt them.

Apparently from reviews of the game etc I chose one of the best so far to watch :D ,if I only had a bet on it would have also been nice.

Back