What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Swap a face and change the color

I am looking for someone to swap the face of the power ranger below for that of Billie Eilish. As well as change the color of the outfit from pink to green. I’ve tried this myself but, it’s nearly impossible on mobile for me.

E9D847C5-6833-4242-9574-C5BC1D5F415C.jpeg

38696577-8FD2-4DDF-A791-F9991977F0CD.jpeg

Much better if you can provide a photo of you looking straight at the front as what you have on the sample.

I hope I understand - you want Billie Ellish's face on the power ranger, and also change the power range costume from red to green.
If that's correct, I dug for and found another picture of Ellish where she's facing forward.
Unfortunately, ain't too many images of her smiling.
Also got rid of Mr. Elbow on the left side.
Let me know if correct.
- Jeff
power ranger edited.jpg

Last edited:
I hope I understand - you want Billie Ellish's face on the power ranger, and also change the power range costume from red to green.
If that's correct, I dug for and found another picture of Ellish where she's facing forward.
Unfortunately, ain't too many images of her smiling.
Also got rid of Mr. Elbow on the left side.
Let me know if correct.
- Jeff
View attachment 117705
Yes, I ran into the same issue. Smiling/Not smiling, looking straight on/not looking straight on. It’s very hard to find images of her like that. This is fantastic thanks so much.

Yes, I ran into the same issue. Smiling/Not smiling, looking straight on/not looking straight on. It’s very hard to find images of her like that. This is fantastic thanks so much.
Glad to help. Sometimes you gotta go with what you got! :)
- Jeff

Back