What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWF management - Adobe Flash CS4 AS3

mdermez

I want to design my own website in flash. But I have a couple of questions about swf management.
I have a frame which has buttons -it will be my main page- each button will call a swf file as
submenu.
For example I have the "about us" button. On click a swf -about us- submenu will appear.
1. When I call -on the click of a button- a swf file I want that file to have no background, cause I
want as background my current frame. -generally I want each swf file that i call to have no
background. How can I do that?
2. I want to call an intro animation. Its a swf file -short presentation of my copmany it lasts 10
sec- I want that animation to play before my menu appears. how can I do that? Is it good Idea to
call that intro as an external swf file or should I make it in my current project -my main page-
3. (its similar to 2) Lets say that I have 2 layers. In my first layer and frame(1) I will place the
movieclip1. In my second layer and frame(2) I will place movieclip2. Each movie clip lasts 10
seconds. When I test my project I want to my first movieclip to be played (10 seconds) and then my
second clip (another 10 seconds). What should my actionsript be? One way that I figured out its
that in order for my first clip to be played for ten seconds I have to place it on
24fps*10seconds=240frames -the first frame will be the keyframe.
thank you all in advance

Back