What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Switching out images in panels

RealJohnGillman

Could someone (in reference to the below first image):
1572884868417.png
Replace the red faces in the panels to the left with this first skull (keeping the hats, additionally removing the lower pair of arms in each),
1572884984719.png
Replace the red faces in the panels to the right with this second skull,
1572885032799.png
Replace the figure to the right foreground of each panel with a mirrored version of the below coat (minus the face, with less detail to indicate it to be the back in the right panels,
1572885103885.png
With the faces on the left panels replaced with this first face mirrored (the eyes adjusted to be looking at the kept page),
1572885461893.png
And with the faces to the right with this second face (the eyes adjusted to be looking towards the skull, the mouth more open for the bottom image)?
1572885559736.png
Thank you. Hope to hear back from you shortly.

Here is what I followed of the request so far.
1613-After-1572884868417.jpg
I am not attempting this further due to time constraints. Hopefully someone else who is interested may take over.

Looking good! Could the eyes in the two left-hand-side panels be made to be looking towards the paper, with the eyebrows in the top-left one raised à la the top? Thank you.

Looking excellent! Could the two right panels have crease to indicate where the skull enters the hat as exists on the two left panels added there also, in addition to the triangle indicating the entrance to the coat below them in the same position as in the left panels (accounting for the different position of the skull itself) as a finishing touch? Along with a furrowed left-side eyebrow in the bottom-left panel à la the one in the original head just to see whether or not that would work better? Thank you, very much.

@GreenManiac Just in case you want to make changes on the skull, it might be easier on this PSD.

Attachments

• 1613-After-1572884868417.psd
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
Looking excellent! Could the two right panels have crease to indicate where the skull enters the hat as exists on the two left panels added there also, in addition to the triangle indicating the entrance to the coat below them in the same position as in the left panels (accounting for the different position of the skull itself) as a finishing touch? Along with a furrowed left-side eyebrow in the bottom-left panel à la the one in the original head just to see whether or not that would work better? Thank you, very much.
Here you go. I think I fixed everything. I have no idea what "à la" means, had to guess. I also tilted the hat along with the movement of the skull.

1613-After-1572884868417_GM03.png

@GreenManiac Just in case you want to make changes on the skull, it might be easier on this PSD.
Thanks for the PSD file.

It looks great! Just a few small things, the first being that the hats to the left now appear slightly smaller than the hats on the right, is it and if so could the size be increased along either and / or both of the sides and top to compensate? The second being that the neck hole added to the right panels is different between the top and bottom panels near the edge of the jaw; could the top skull be given the same slightly different hole as the bottom one, being that it extends slightly more outwards as is the case in both of the left-hand-side panels. Finally, could the bottom right-hand panel’s eyebrow be slightly furrowed à la the bottom-left ones (additionally, just to let you know given you asked above, “à la” means “like” or “similar to”), and the left-hand-side bottom-left panel’s eyebrow be a tiny bit more extended to the left (and just a tad thicker)? I do believe that that should then encompass everything. Hope to hear back from you shortly.

Back