What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Take people out of photo

jwilk123432

Hi :) not sure if this is possible at all, but is there any chance the guy in the background and the guy in red next to the dog can be taken out of the photo? Not sure if taking the guy in red will be too hard but worth a shot :)

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 5D892E3F-86FF-47B3-8D28-7AB9506B9CFB.jpeg
    5D892E3F-86FF-47B3-8D28-7AB9506B9CFB.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
Attached one without the people in the background and one where I tried removing the person standing with the dog.

Attachments

• WithoutPeople.jpg
    WithoutPeople.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 18
  • WithoutPerson.jpg
    WithoutPerson.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 20
@Nxxl
I think you forgot to remove the persons reflection on the table in the second picture...

Attached one without the people in the background and one where I tried removing the person standing with the dog.
You deserve such major kudos for that! I made a quick attempt at this project, and was a bit stymied by how much I'd have needed to distor the beautiful landscape. Your solution is simple and elegant! Awesome! :inlove:

@Nxxl
I think you forgot to remove the persons reflection on the table in the second picture...

Oops! Thanks for pointing that out, I completely missed it!

I took another look at it, and it seems to be beyond me to remove the mans reflection while maintaining the Dogs Reflection and the Engraving on the table.

You deserve such major kudos for that! I made a quick attempt at this project, and was a bit stymied by how much I'd have needed to distor the beautiful landscape. Your solution is simple and elegant! Awesome! :inlove:

Thank you for the kind words! :D

Amazing!!!! Thankyou so much!!!

No problem!

Copied to new layer(s) ... adjusted levels/erased parts ... some cloning touch up.

Last edited:

Back