What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Tank + Seat

Nazarest

Can someone transfer the tank and seat from the bottom left picture to the main picture (top) so that the beige color is instead of the white. And perhaps another one with the seat (and leather strip) from picture 2 (bottom left) in the color of picture 3(bottom right) but still in picture 1 (Top)? Many thanks

Im referring to the picture where there is 3 pictures in one. The other is only to make it easier for the pros ;)

24.png

25.jpg

32.png

123.jpg

Test Original.png

It is difficult to understand what you are looking for on this request. Please clarify.

Very well done. Thanks a million!
Ill try and clarify. I actually have some additions.

The two photos youve posted are in the right area.
1) Could you add the black bottom and thin stripes of the tank from the main picture?
2) Could you make is so that the engine block has the stripes of the same color as the top half of the tank (tan/brown?

Test 2.jpg

Last edited:
We're almost there. The engine block should remain black, and the stripes should match the upper part of the tank (ie tan and brown).
Could you make it so that I have one with brown leather (and matching lines on engine block) and one with tan leather (and matching lines on engine block)?
Thanks

We're almost there. The engine block should remain black, and the stripes should match the upper part of the tank (ie tan and brown).
Could you make it so that I have one with brown leather (and matching lines on engine block) and one with tan leather (and matching lines on engine block)?
Thanks
Hey. I’d be happy to do this, but I’m not entirely sure of what you want. Please be more specific! Some red circles and arrows like you did before should suffice.

Hi,

I've used all my Paint skills to clarify ;)
I would like two pictures. One in "Tan" and one in "Brown".
1) From picture (1), I would like you to transfer the lines. so that they are tan and brown respectively. The rest of the cover should stay black.
2) From picture (2), transfer the bottom part of the tank (ie black and red/blue stripes) to both (Tan) and (Brown).
3) On both bikes, the seat is a single seater - but on picture (3), it is flatter on the rear, so that it can fit 2 people. Can you add this to the bikes, so that they become 2 seaters?
4) Can you remove the footpeg (in aluminium) and exhaust from the bikes. If you can make the cut at the yellow line from picture (4) its good.

Thank you so much!

Thank God.jpg

Hi again. I've been a little busy today, and cannot do the job at any point this evening. It should be done within the week.

Sorry about the delay!

Back