What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoo Design request

Hey guys, just joined here and I thought this would be the most suitable place to put this thread!

I have very minimal skills in Photoshops IE: I don't trust myself to do a good job on this.

I am after a small tattoo to go on either the underside of my wrist or the top of my arm. It's going to be of my Cherry Epiphone Dot guitar as it was my first one and has sentimental value. However I don't want it to be just the guitar, maybe some musical notes around it or something to add to the music theme of the tatto.

Preferably the tattoo would be in Black for price ;)
If someone would be so lovely as to help design a few ideas it would be much appreciated!

I would post links if i could sadly 4 post limit, but google "cherry epiphone dot" and that should help!

Thanks for looking :)

That looks brilliant, I love the notes coming from the head of the guitar!
thank you :)

would it be possible to see how that would look on the upper arm?

Last edited:

Back