What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Tattoo Photoshop

PowerhouseMike

Hey guys,

Can you photoshop IIWII in Times New Roman on my forarm just below the bend in the elbow and make it look like its a tattoo? (and also make my arm just a tiny bit tanner cause im like tanslucent.) Not very big though like 1 inch by 3 inches.

Thank you!!
-Mike

IMG_0472.jpg

PowerhouseMike

Nice job. Is there any way that someone would do it in the parallel orientation and in thicker Times New Roman font?

MentosCubing

Power User
Like this (but more realistic)?
iiwii vertical.jpg

MentosCubing

Power User
iiwii vertical.jpg
Is this too big or is it good?

MentosCubing

Power User
There's nothing on your message... only quoted text from mine.

MentosCubing

Power User
9l85r7lr.jpg
Added some blur/noise, and made it a bit more transparent so you can still see some of the detail on the arm. I don't know much about tattoos, but I assume that's what it would look like.

Malachii44

View attachment 90996
Added some blur/noise, and made it a bit more transparent so you can still see some of the detail on the arm. I don't know much about tattoos, but I assume that's what it would look like.
You could make it more realistic if you add a little red around it and make it look like the skin around the tattoo is raised up just a little bit if he wants it to look fresh