What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Teeth whitening

Sezwick

Hey photoshop gurus,

This is awkward, but I took this selfie I really liked and I finally pulled off smiling with teeth, but... I'd spent all day (celebrating a birthday) smoking cigarettes and slurping coffee (Irish) and didn't think to brush the gunk off my front teeth before attempting.
Could any one believably color match my front teeth to the canines, shoddy image quality and all? Dude I'm so vain, but I would love to fix this photo.

Thanks in advance.

Birthday Selfie.jpg

Hudson

I think the photo is beautiful. I did a few colour adjustments and because of lot of grain, I softened it a bit. Brightrened your eyes slightly and adjusted them ever so slightly to look more at the lens. I hope you don't mind.
Teeth.jpg

Sezwick

I think the photo is beautiful. I did a few colour adjustments and because of lot of grain, I softened it a bit. Brightrened your eyes slightly and adjusted them ever so slightly to look more at the lens. I hope you don't mind.
View attachment 107258
I’m lookin a little alien here. I would have loved this in my middle school goth days... But I’d come back to this memory and immediately see “photo edited.”