What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Arrival

:rofl: It may just be my eyes, but that arrival doesn't look too graceful. Anybody walk out alive?

I like the atmosphere. I fin myself wanting to see a bit more though . . . :mrgreen:

With all that tech to travel the void, the least they could do is add landing gears..... lol .

I agree with clare. The atmospheres great. But less to see looks good - like adding to the anticipation of "what" arrived......

thumbs up... thumbs up.....

I'm also in agreement with Clare and dv8 on the atmosphere, great job.

For me, appearing to be wreck of sorts, not quite enough information to tell the whole story of what may have happened here and what or who was involved.

Hi all and thanks.

That's the idea behind this one.. what was it that was in the pods...Leave it up to people to ponder, where did they come from , what was in them, where did they go, what's next, is there more of them , is anything still inside them ? etc...etc.

This is also hopefully if ever get round to it going to be the start of a series

Back