What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The big smiley competition 04 (with prizes)

lombi

logo.gif

Calling all smiley makers and potential smiley makers! Lombergar.com is opening the first (interesting) competition that is open for everyone to submit. The goal is to create the nicest looking smiley(s).

prizes.gif

There is currently only one prize intended for the best author of the competition (worth 130$) but if enough people participate there will be two or three prizes in the end.

To read the rules of the competition and download the smiley template to work with click here and learn more about the competition. The competition will be opened until December 31st 2004. There is no limit to the number of smileys you are participating with.

To read the rules and enter the competition click here.

Hope to see you there and good luck!

:}

lombi said:
There is currently only one prize intended for the best author of the competition (worth 130$) but if enough people participate there will be two or three prizes in the end.

I quote your web site:

The author with the nicest looking smiley(s) will recieve one 60x45 cm limited edition print called "Spacely Sprockets" (signed). In USD that would be 130$ worth of prices.

Wow, special edition, dated and signed too,
only 50 copies avaliable and worth $130!! :shocked:

Hey nothin; wrong with a little healthy old style capitalistic self-promotion. And Lombi is a friend. [honesty]

@JoeD: If you do not like the prize of the competition then please by all means help yourself to not competing. I started a competition from an idea one of the members had and I am giving away a free limited edition print. What the heck is wrong with that?

@SCync: Hehe

lombi said:
If you do not like the prize of the competition then please by all means help yourself to not competing.
Absolutely true Lombi, but I just don't get it why you don't pay the people some cash instead? That means that you can keep the print that you can sell for $130 and you'll have more people willing to make those emoticons; both parties would be happy. ;)

That's a good idea for a competition lombi.
I hope you get a good roster of entrants.

Thanks for putting up a notice here. :perfect:

Well i can try. Can't make any promises though with my schedule the way it is right now. [honesty]

Back