What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The colour blue on my photoshop has turned into purple? I need help to fix it back...

Kaleshe

It's annoying me so much I don't understand how this happened.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Re: The colour blue on my photoshop has turned into purple? I need help to fix it bac

are you working in a cmyk or indexed colour document using RGB colours ??

Re: The colour blue on my photoshop has turned into purple? I need help to fix it bac

I'm using RGB

Well without more info and you are using an RGB document and RGB colours then it could be a number of things from layer blending modes colour balance settings being wrong layer opacities, Photoshop colour profile manager being changed from sRGB iecxxxxxxx etc

To more drastic problems like graphics card failing does blue show up properly in a none photoshop document if not then it could be your monitor failing or graphics card.

Try resetting your preference file and see where that takes you.

How do you reset your preference file?

sorry was not notified you responded

close photoshop

then relaunch it from the start menu not a shortcut on desktop or quick launch and immediately hold down

Shift + Alt + cntrl then confirm the changes

That didn't work but thanks found out how to do it :cool2:

I had the same problem and found this solution.
Tilt your monitor up, or sit lower. :)

I felt both dumb and smart.

Back