What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The force grows strong again.

Paul

Former Member
A series of photos have emerged from the ultra-secretive Abu Dhabi set of Star Wars: Episode VII and although none of the franchise’s big stars put in an appearance, the pictures offer some encouraging first signs of what fans can expect from the new movie.

Director J.J. Abrams began shooting the highly anticipated film last month and while little is known about the script, the photos suggest a back to basics style to filming, shunning the unpopular CGI-heavy approach of George Lucas’ prequels.

The photos reveal many encouraging signs for fans of the original trilogy. Abu Dhabi is believed to be a stand-in for the desert planet of Tatooine, Luke Skywalker’s home planet.

article-2646455-1E690ED800000578-779_964x448.jpg

+25

A series of photos have emerged from the ultra-secretive Abu Dhabi set of Star Wars: Episode VII including a massive four-legged alien creature that looks like a cross between a rhinoceros, a pig and a bulldog

article-2646455-1E6912C000000578-923_964x532.jpg

+25

Director J.J. Abrams began shooting the highly anticipated film last month and while little is known about the script, the photos suggest a back to basics style to filming, shunning the unpopular CGI-heavy approach of George Lucas' prequels

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oids-extras-taking-selfies.html#ixzz33YAqPFOe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Paul

Former Member
Whatever happened to AW and our core values of ripping each other to shreds?

samc36

Are they going back to Rotoscoping, modelmaking etc, should be good for the hardcore original trilogy fans if so. I like the real, modelmade look.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
With brother jumping out a window, I doubt he can handle a mouse.....

I'm certain there's a story behind that! Could explain the absence.

I'm anxiously awaiting the new movie, but I'm not going to let my expectations get to high as I've done in the past. The fall won't be as far.