What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The owl and the cats

Oh! That´s really cool Belial! It looks like something from out of a childrens book or something! :)

Thank you Vafann, it is the look and feel i was trying for. I really want to get lustered deep colours with dark depth to them, it's just hard knowing when to stop over saturating things with the blur and burn tools, lol.

Original images used.

Attachments

• images for effect.jpg
    images for effect.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 17
Thank you Vafann, it is the look and feel i was trying for. I really want to get lustered deep colours with dark depth to them, it's just hard knowing when to stop over saturating things with the blur and burn tools, lol.

This is so very cute!!!! I love the little cat :) Dont be afraid with the colours and the dark. You can always change it later on if you want to by the opacity. Or just remove the layer you´re not pleased with.

it's just hard knowing when to stop over saturating
Feel it in your stomack.
Put the work away for at least an hour and then go back to it. Then you guaranted will se if you have to make some changes.

Anyway, this is lovely! Just as a fairy tale :)

Thanks Cindy that means a lot to me.
My intention was to make the cats larger than normal, and create a fairy tale style theme.

Back