What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"The Pageantry of Autumn" Photographs

Nitro your Autum finally comes!? Mine still on hold except for some nondescript bushes. :(

Those leaves are so beautiful, caught in the best light, the weathered fence is a perfect background.? You scored big here buddy! ;)

I guess I should amend this threat to say "Pictures taken in Autum" because so many members don't get a show of the leaves turning. I remember a drive through the hills of North Carolina where you couldn't find a bad vista and I learned how many variations of colors fall could produce.? Not the same in California.

Great thread Joy, love your detail_autum_lores.jpg. Although the weather has been kind, this fall, this neck of the woods is getting ready for the Big Chill. (Spent 15 years in SoCal, keep kicking myself at this time of year, for trekking back)

Back