What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Phoenix is in Flight!!

mflintjer

Power User
Just getting a feel of what some of you all think. I've been working on this for a little while, and wanted to get some input from you people :perfect:

I'm not too sure of the style, that has yet to be determined :)

here is the second installment of this work -- I didn't use the ever-popular bevel and emboss -- instead using the satin and a nice little gradient with a touch of inner-glow ;)

Totally nifty design, mflintjer! When I saw it, my first thought was.... chrome! B7

\:] \:] \:]

I will give that a try -- regular and firey chrome styles to see which looks nicer ;)

Here is another installment -- it might be a bit too busy, but just trying different things ;)

;\ -- thanks man. was tooling around with some chrome, and am liking it a bit -- the chrome seems to saet off the firey BG -- will post a shot in a minute :perfect:

Very original! I like all versions. Nice to see the progression of thought and technique.

I try to do different things as I go along -- lets me see what looks good and not. As well, I get practice at using different techniques and tools at the same time ;)

The design is so cool you could probably do anything to it and it would still look great...fur filter the puppy it won't matter...very nice work,
lasa

thanks lasa :)

here is the final revision of this -- maybe!! :D

Top Pic: The final revision
Bottom Pic: Was messing around again ;)

mflintjer you are having too much fun with that eagle -- nice versions!

thanks Joy :)

Well, now I have even more reason to start messing around with that Phoenix -- My parents just bought me Adobe Creative Suite CS2!! [stuned] :surprised: :surprised: [stuned] -- 8} 8} 8}

They said it was a combo birthday/xmas present! I already have it installed and am trying to get the creative juices flowing again!! :perfect:

Back