What's new

The September Free For All

gare

Power User
Re: The September Free?For?All

The idea was all SnowDog's, I have to mention--I just riffed on it. ;)
I didn't mess with SJ's expression at all, although I could've used Liquify to turn the s.e. grin into more of one of self-fulfillment and serenity. I used Poser for the body (by default, Poser needs much color correction--flesh renders par-boiled instead of California tan), and the Roman garb is from a Michael pack.

Back to real work :cry:

-g-

SnowDog

Great rework on my idea Gare but as for posting I am lost on how to do it on here!

Can anyone tell me how?

SnowDog

Welles

Guru

Hiya SnowDog! When you hit reply or create a new thread, there is a red Additional Options.... Spin open the triangle and you have the capacity to Attach images and a few other goodies.

Cheers!

Sean

Guru

LOLlolollllllaaaaaahhhaaaa!!!!! 8D :rofl: 8D :rofl: Great work guys!....I gota get in on this!

SnowDog

Thanks Welles for the info

Here's the original photo for others that want to play with it

SnowDog

ronmatt

Guru

so many of you simply won't get this. but here it is anyway

Ok I made this extra hard on myself by using only photos I had in the computer. No stock photos or good landscape photos I had saved on cd. The biggest challenge was ---they were bad photos I just forgot to delete. The inset is the starting photo - a neat car I snapped last week at Old Days Parade in Los Alamos.

mflintjer

Power User

I am still laughing my a** off, even as I am writing this. I am soooo glad you came up with this challenge Gare -- I was thinking of something like this last nite (as a matter of fact) -- and was playing around with a Ferrari Enzo.

I hope you enjoy!!

Also, if anyone would like this as a desktop wall -- it is available at: WidescreenXP. You will have to register, but that is free -- and it is in the downloads section of the site :)

gare

Power User
Getting political

Joy, nice work! 8)) Although I realize it's hidden in the original shadows, I might add the back right wheel.

mflintjer--Nice car! Is that an MS-Car, due out with Longhorn? ;)

I regret getting a tad political here, but I had to do the attached. ;\ But then again, as a Democrat, I'm an agent of satan or so I've heard, so don't mind me :rofl:

My Best,

Gare

Joy, nice work! Although I realize it's hidden in the original shadows, I might add the back right wheel.
Thanks Gare. I realize I should have Cont T and adjusted the top background, looks like he's driving into the curb. I was wondering about that back wheel, now I see it in the shadows. sorry please don't fire me. :cry: ;\

mflintjer

Power User

Is that an MS-Car, due out with Longhorn? ;)
Not sure Gare -- but if what I hear about Longhorn is true -- the OS should be about as fast as the car under the paint scheme is!! 8}

@Joy -- I too, didn't notice the back tire (in the smaller pic) until just now. I thought you did that on purpose though (in the big pic) :perfect:

Nikkie

Power User

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :} :}

OMG gurus and guruette thanks for the good laughs !!
this reminds me of the good old Fodder days.... :sneaky:

Nikkie

gare

Power User
Longhorn

Ron--

About Longhorn: it'll have to be a migration, and not an exodus. Me, I'm in no rush to upgrade all my machines to a 64-bit processor, and then there's the question of the major apps going to 64-bit (I'm sure MS Office will be in front of the line).

I love the iTrack! :rofl: 8 tracks of oxide on a spool of Scotch tape the width of a pencil running at 1 7/8 ips. Wot a concept; lossey compression for the Analogue at Heart!

My Best,

Gare

Nikkie :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: