What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a big storm coming our way

Pipsmom

Guru
Sure hope you stay safe but it does sound to be a nasty storm, be careful
Stock up and button the hatches here she comes

fredfish

Guru
I am lucky - I am on the East Cost of England and we are going to miss most of it. I have been monitoring the storm on the BBC News site. Fingers crossed that everything passes you by and that you have boring few hours!!

Cheers

John

gedstar

Guru
I think we'll be OK on the east side, it's pretty windy but they're getting battered over on the west of Ireland, seems to be making it's way up the north west

fredfish

Guru
Just been watching it on the news. Unfortunately there has already been fatalities - the news showed footage of some pillock swimming in the bay in full storm conditions, I just hope he / she hasn't put anybody else at risk with his / her selfish stunt!

Sincerely hope you are keeping safe.

Cheers

John

Unscripted

I am in the west of Ireland and so far nothing that bad has happened, a bit of wind and rain, hopefully things dont get worse