What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This forum kicks ass

horsemouth

I have to say this, because it is true - I signed up for these forums a while back, but can only manage to browse now and again, as I have to look after my sick mother, But what knowledge I have learned by reading lots of these great posts and tutorials is unbelievable, I have learned more on here, than I have in my photoshop bible pro.

Each and everyone of you guys deserves a big pat on the back, for helping us newbies, new to the wonders of photoshop learn different and wonderful things, that we didn't know could be accomplished with this marvellous software.

I'm sure most of the new guys and girls that are just getting to grips with this software will agree with me, that all your help is greatly appreciated :perfect:

Before I sign off can I take this opportunity to wish each and everyone on these forums a happy and peaceful newyear.

Kindest regards
Horse (Giger Fan)

Thanks for the kind words Horse, nice to know someone cares.

Biggest thanks should go to Mark of course,

Hope you Mother is better and Happy New Year to you as well :perfect:

Hiya Horse, welcome to the gang.

Photoshop & Giger fan? Can't be all bad then. ;)

Best wishes to your Mum and peaceful New Year to all.

Al.

Welcome to the community Horse. We hope you enjoy your stay no matter how often you're able to be with us. :perfect:

Best wishes for the comming year, and a heartfelt "get well" to your mother. [honesty]

I just wanted to say that even if this forum kick horses, any animal was hurt or injured to create it...
Mmh, biomechanics... My GF offered my a (numbered) Alien Warrior Bust from palisadestoys.com for my Xmas! :}

horsemouth Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay! :)

Back