What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three hours work

Paul

Former Member
Ok this as been a love affair all afternoon for me, i tried to re theme lady ga ga and little red riding hood.
Critique please.

Before and after...

Attachments

• lady2.jpg
    lady2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 203
  • gagahood.jpg
    gagahood.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 203

iDad

Guru
I thinkif I worked on lady gaga for 3 hours I would throwup......:rofl:
nice job there belial

Paul

Former Member
Than you for the comments, i keep trying to get the brush/smudge balance correct - softness and many layers is one thing i have learned to day.

fenix

Guru
It takes some time to master for sure. You could also achive some real funny s-t by using filters/liquify :D

Jenny

Got A lot done in 3hrs, The wrinkles on her outfit I find interesting, how"d you do that?

PseFrank

Nice job Paul...This is a fun pic.

Jenny...I suspect the wrinkles where done with the Liquify Tool. Try Shift + Ctrl + X

Paul

Former Member
That they was my friend, i had forgotten about this image.

As you wanted somebody to be a critique, the hair could do with a bit of posterization to get it looking more in keep with the rest of the image.

bevans2016

I don't see any difference between the two pictures.. am I missing something. Ohhh you put her in a forest, nice job, lol .

Paul

Former Member
Your a funny bunny ain't you spamzilla.