What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Touchup of old photo

romanod886

Could somebody please clean up this photo a bit? Particularly the line that goes from the top right corner, through the picture frame and to the piano. Thank you! -Don

SimpleScanStation20190318140715_3.jpg

It looks fantastic! Thank you so much for doing that. I have plenty more old ones that need touchups.

Thank you, that is absolutely perfect. If you like these kinds of requests, here are three more oldies I have that have imperfections from age. I'm attaching it via wetransfer since they are so big. If you could clean these up too that would be fantastic!

https://we.tl/t-WfNDZZgI7p

Cool, these are actually quite interesting, especially for people who are new to photoshop, cuz it makes you learn the corrector tool, the stamp tool, transformation and all the other bases of photoshop. So I recommend anybody who wants to learn photoshop to start with these.

Great photos. Hope you don't mind a play with colourization of one of them.
Thanks for the post.

Coloured.jpg

Back