What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trampoline Request

Jeroen Kalthof

Dear people,

First I want to thank you in advance for your support. Currently I am trying to photoshop (CC 2015) a trampoline but some parts are too difficult for me at the moment. It is hard for me to make the frame in depth. Especially because the frame is supposed to be like a W. I attached the psd file how far I came. View attachment Trampoline.psd

I used the trampoline from this website as starting point. I like the white sheen on the frame pad but I am not sure how to make that as well.

About the edge flip of the pad. I can make 2 straight vertical lines under the top pad but I am not able to make the lowest ellipsed shape because I need it to be synchronously with the line above the white sheen(same line as the top line of the sheen).

Again thank you very much for helping out. Don't hesitate to ask questions. A quick summary for what needs to be done.
1. Frame like a W
2. A white sheen on the pad
3. Synchronously edge pad

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand you fully: should your project be an icon-like thing or a more realistic object?

Hey guys,

Thank you for your fast responses!
Eggy it really should be like an icon, thanks for asking
IamSam the W frame looks really good! The white sheen and frame pad should be the same as on the starting point website (or slightly different, I don't want to infringe rights but I just really like it). Later I am going to photoshop the trampoline in puzzles with the texture plugin (I will do that myself). Could you try to make that sheen and make the additional under part of the frame part? I am grateful, thanks again!

If more people would like to try, that is no problem at all. I like to see multiple solutions. As I said before. I need the trampoline to be like an icon but that does not mean it not has to be 'real'. The depth for example. However it is an icon, depth is still important.

@IamSam the W frame looks really good! The white sheen and frame pad should be the same as on the starting point website (or slightly different, I don't want to infringe rights but I just really like it).
Sorry, you wrote SHEEN so that's what I used, a sheen. I didn't realize you meant a HIGHLIGHT.

By the way, I'm not trying to do this for you, I'm only providing an example for others to follow since there was some confusion. I still have no idea what you mean by synchronously edge pad.

How's the highlight here:
Screen Shot 2016-04-07 at 8.09.34 AM.png

Back