What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Trying to help a friends parents (beyond my skills)

jdstears

A friend of mine asked if I could help him out and it's proving beyond my skills for numerous reasons. The backstory is that his parents are both in assisted living and not expected to ever come back home. He and his siblings would like to give them a photo of all the siblings and the parents. The only problem is that one kid passed away years ago and the last image they have of all of them includes the son's former wife, whom the parents hate. I was hoping to take a photo of all of them (with the bride) and cut the parents out and do some combining so that way the ex wife isn't in the picture. Due to the size of the image vs my scanner size however, my starting images aren't that great. If anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated and it would mean the world to the parents. Thanks in advance to anyone that attempts this.

Attachments

• Larold 1.jpg
    Larold 1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
  • Larold.jpg
    Larold.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 23

Tony Bowman

I don't understand. You need to be much more specific about what you want. (e.g. take far right from image two and insert second from right in image one).

Argos

Guru
I dont understand either, i think you want to remove one of wife's, but we can't know wich one for your explanation, could be second or last from the first picture, knowing wich one it would be relatively easy remove her from the first picture, but then you said to cut out the
parents and combine the two pictures and i dont understand why XD.

Cheers!