What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to recreate this effect.

I'm trying to Recreate this effect. I've tried using the code pic on a new layer set as linear dodge, and overlaying the layer onto the original pic, and i've tried all sorts of other ways, but i can't figure it out..? }:\? if anyone could help me it would be a great apprecieation? ;\

I am short on time but here's a quicky.

For the full effect you will need to use gradient map, using black, green and white. You may need to play with the contast of the base image. The text-symbols can be made to glow by using the layer effects, outer glow and inner glow. I used a layer zoom blurred then noise added set to blend mode screen to add more pixelization. Layer mask with render clouds was used on the text layer. The last step was running Texture/Grain, grain type Verical both settings at 50.

Well, digitalmistake, I have no idea where you are getting tripped up. Why don't you post what you've done so far so we can help you get unstuck. If you google search using "photoshop matrix effect" as your key words you'll find several different tutorials. That's where I found out about the vertical grain.

Here's another attempt at the effect.

Back