What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to Search Old PSG Posts

Rich54

Guru
I was trying to find a post I submitted a year ago. But when I search on "Rich54" the search results stop after 10 pages. In my case, 10 pages does not take me far enough back to Nov 2020. Is the limit of 10 pages a new thing? I seem to recall that I used to be able to search many years in the past.

Rich

thebestcpu

Guru
I bet @IamSam will come back with an answer yet it does appear that there is a 10 page limit. So you may need to limit the search with a keyword in the text or jut for the titles.
When I did that on your posts with a simple keyword, I got 8 pages all the way back to 2014
FYI
John Wheeler

Rich54

Guru
Yes, for the item I was looking for, I took a guess at a keyword and was able to find it. But that was just dumb luck.
It seems to me that if the old posts are being stored and are accessible, then there is no apparent reason for a 10-page limit on searches.

thebestcpu

Guru
Yes, for the item I was looking for, I took a guess at a keyword and was able to find it. But that was just dumb luck.
It seems to me that if the old posts are being stored and are accessible, then there is no apparent reason for a 10-page limit on searches.
I agree. Would be nice not to have that limit
John Wheeler

Rich54

Guru
Oops... just realized that I posted this to the wrong forum. I should have used Forum Assistance.