What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TShirt Design

crzykate58

what do you guys think about this for a tshirt design too? ^_^ it's ok if ya'll don't like haha! i'm new at this so, i know i need a lot of growth hahahaha! Tshirts are for sure NOT my forte lol!

Unknown-4.png Unknown-2.png Unknown-3.png

crzykate58

Thank you!! :D Yeah you're totally right, hahaha i got a little too excited size wise lol ^_^

Paul

Former Member
The bottom one for me please, and like Clare said - placement is slightly off, maybe just move it south so that the top portion of your design is away from the neck of the T.

crzykate58

Great! Thanks so much for your help!! Slightly smaller, and a little south, done and done ma'm! ^_^

Paul

Former Member
I am a fella you understand, i just love Kate:redface:

Paul

Former Member
Clare i actually captured the image as a screen capture so the bottom is longer than that of my image remake:mrgreen:

crzykate58

Did you draw that shark?

Naw, i found it on google ^_^ i'm not selling this shirt, i just saw the shark and thought this would be a cool concept haha! I'd really like to start drawing my own things though, but this is for sure not my area of expertise. I'm more into painting, rather than pen or ink art with definitive lines and such. Will hopefully be able to at some point post stuff with my own artwork on it as soon as i feel more comfortable with the style :)