What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

turn off nag

ronmatt

Guru
OK, I got a new HP computer. All I have loaded is CS3 Premium and Artizen. It has Vista Premium as the OS, it came OEM. So far I've managed to strip it down as much as I can..( remove all the trial software it came with ). This computer isn't connected to the internet nor do I want it connected. I use it strictly for Digital photography and my internet connection is on another machine. I want this one 'virus', spam and spyware free. ( sterile ).
So here's the problem... I keep getting this 'NAG' that I don't have an anti-virus program running and my computer's at risk. How do I tell the damn machine that I am not connected to the internet and don't want an anti-virus eating up my resources and to leave me alone????? What do I turn off and where do I find it?
Please......

Go to Security Center (Control panel), click on Change the way Security Center alerts me to turn it off.

Gaussian...... I owe you a lunch, whenever you're in the area, you got it. Thanks. 8))

Back