What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tutorials with lost pics !

Yup.. that reminds me... i gotta get Stroker to repost those pics, or remove those tutes. Does no good to have incomplete info here huh? ;)

Really appriciate Wendy !! THX ! ;)

those are good tut !!
don't delete them , keep until find lost pic , please !! :cry:
many tutorials here are perfect , I hope they can be preserved longer for more people to see ;)

Ugh. Those images have been archived a few CDs back. Don't know if I have the strength to dig them out.

Those particular rambles have been refined on Technical Slop as pointed out by SCync. The series in particular is Reflection Maps:
http://tech-slop.serveit.org/reflections/index.shtml.

Reads a lot better than the original posts. Something like 8 pages of observations and technique.

edit:

Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle!
I dropped a little addendum in those threads as to their new home. Then I looked at the links in the originals and noticed that they are like 3 hosts back. That was back when my ISP was going through major changes several times a year and constantly changing domain names. Many thanks to JKM for a more permanent home. Kudos.

Wendy? Where's Wendy? She hasn't been here in a year at least. \:/

Ok cool thanks Stroker.

Should we just perhaps remove the tute text and leave a reference link as to their new home?

I say leave the original text. To me it's about the evolution of writing a tutorial. I have a technique under my hat, I write about it rather poorly, then get around to better explanations. For anybody truly paying attention, there is more to learn than just a technique. In a way, the evolution becomes a meta-tutorial.

The bad things can tell a story just as well as the good things. This is something that I've been meaning to talk about for a long time.

Back