What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Umbrella Fun

crzykate58

Hey guys!

Just wanted to get your feedback on this piece ^_^ i was having some fun with a few photos i took! Let me know if you guys think anything needs to be adjusted or if it's just weird altogether haha!

(attached is a before and after)

Before
Before.png

After
After.png

ibclare

Queen Bee
Cute composite. I like it. Funny message. I wonder if she - her feet - isn't just a tad close to the bottom edge. Did you adjust the BG at all? You added the rain? I think it could be more subtle as it is seen across the dark clouds to the right of her. Nice photo.

crzykate58

Thankfully i didn't have to do much to the background, but i adjusted it to look a little more light and dreamy ^_^ and yeah i added zee rain, and can totally tone it back in the darker area. Agreed, when i posted this i began looking at where i placed her and was like... hmm... cutting it a bit close with the feet. Glad to have that confirmed! Will move her up! Thanks bunches! And i'd take credit for the photo, but it's pretty easy when you have someone who's photogenic helping you lol ;)

crzykate58

cute, and she's a total sweetie on top of it hahaha! it's a full package all rolled into one ^_^

scyechilde

I DIG IT...nobody looks at feet ...eyes travel top to bottom ... . i think its the orage of the umbrella messing up the continuity hee i drink alot... the orange breaks it up (at least too me ) the face is so pretty but my eye is drawn to the orange of the umbrella then when i switch back it messes up the colors of the face //...BEAUTIFUL

edited by staff due to language

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul

Former Member
Curb the language mate, this site is for all ages, even us older ones take offence.

crzykate58

hahahahaha he'll have to find some other pretty lady, she's married hahaha! but it's vegas, we have tons of pretty girls here lol! :p

crzykate58

hahaha all good Scyechilde! ^_^ appreciate the feedback, and will be sure to tone down the orange!

ibclare

Queen Bee
On the orange issue, I am not sure it is too vibrant in the rain pic. I like it. I do think it could be balance a bit, wich I would do by repeating it in the img. So I would make the orange in the text match it in shade at least. If I were concerned about it and scyechilde has a good point.