What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected loss...

theKeeper

Guru
Guys i'm posting this here and not in the "News & Updates" board, so that whomever feels so inclined, may rely to it.

Hi guys'n'dolls.
Well... it's been a strange week thus far, and i just received some sad news to add to it. :(|

Wendy (aka wbiss), our esteemed MOD & friend, has had to retire from the PSG community, due to serious personal reasons that need her complete focus. She regrets having to leave and does so with a sad and heavy heart. :{

She wishes to bid farewell to all the members and thank those who know her for the good times and the laughs she's shared with us here. She has enjoyed knowing and "playing" with us all.

Let us hope that her Path takes her to better places in the near future, and that someday her Path will cross with ours again, in the not-so-distant future.

Take care Wendy, you've been a good friend and a pleasure and priviledge to know. Rest assured, you have our utmost support and blessings. [honesty]

I hope all is well, Mark, and that no one is in any health dangers.

Perhaps we could all get together and design a card in Photoshop and then we could get everyone to sign it, you know like they do when someone is retiring?

Wendy's great personality and talent will be missed :( I look forward to when we can welcome her back (and I'm sure we will someday).

Rich

:(| :(| Very sad news...I will miss your positive spirit here, Wendy! I hope that everything works out for you and things look brighter in the very near future!!!
Take care and best wishes!
---Maya

Wendy!

May You Have:

Enough happiness to keep you sweet,
Enough trials to keep you strong,
Enough sorrow to keep you human,
Enough hope to keep you happy;

Enough failure to keep you humble,
Enough success to keep you eager,
Enough friends to give you comfort,
Enough wealth to meet your needs;

Enough enthusiasm to look forward,
Enough faith to banish depression,
Enough determination to make each day better than yesterday.

Carmel of St. Joseph Guild

Thank you for everything you did for us!

You will be missed.... :(

Wendy;
you have been and always will be a dear friend,

I hope your decision to leave the board is not due to health or similar problems and that you are well. There must be some dire circumstance happening in your life for you to make this decision, as I know too well your love for the community here

Best as always and if at all possible check in once in a while and say hello

Your friend
Rick

That is very very bad and sad news... :(| :{ .

Wendy you'll be missed around here,but do remember

there is always a friend or two here waiting for you !!!

Nikkie :{

All the best Wendy. I hope you will keep in touch when circumstances allow.

Al.

I am really sorry to hear this. Wendy was one of my favorite moderators and she will DEFINITELY me missed. I hope all goes well with whatever is going on in her life.

Oh Wendy you are a great friend who has taught me a lot,
I loved to laugh along with you or to sit and chat with you,
your very presence on this board would shine a light into my life,
I want to send to you my friendship so that your never alone and my strength to help you face the future....... my memories of you will stay by my side until you return. Take care my friend and I wish you a fantastic happy bright future :D
sfm

Fun, smart, and loveable... not to mention just plain being one of the finest PSGuru's to be found anywhere... yup, Wendy girl, you are surely gonna be missed... but... ya have some things to take care of, and that's ok... you go girl... I ain't worried bout you none, because, well, simply because you is you... :perfect: :D

Looking forward... always... see you there :)

James...

Will miss you? thank you for your help & encouragement?
Take care! Wendy

anepu

I'm sorry to hear this - I've always enjoyed Wendy's work and comments. I hope it's not a health problem, and that she will soon be back here with us.
With all best wishes, Wendy.

Don't forget to annoy people with that positive attitude of yours...

Wendy my friend

I join all said by others - especially the part about missing you but you already know that

If you read this, Wendy (who knows?), well, I've been told to tell you this:

"It's not what happens, but how you interpret it that makes you react as you do. Change this, and everything is different."

And such a loss to us all :( :{ ......

I haven't been active lately coz of personal losses and a load of activity myself.... but your posts (as well as roasts), comments, guidance and sunshine you have shared will be missed .

A standing ovation for you, wendy :} :} :} :} :}

My best wishes to you and family... Enjoy Life......

vee

I'm sure Wendy is in control and might join us in a period of time.
Solong Wendy but not goodbye.

love
Ammaro

Back