What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Upscaled portrait photo needs pixelation help

Dziga74

Premium Member
This photo has been upscaled so I don't expect perfection, but there is some pixelation in different areas of the forehead, nose, chin, that I would like to be smoothed out for lack of a better term. This is to be printed ultimately so not looking for a quick AI fix that makes the whole face look cartoonish of plastic but beggars can't be choosers so open to whatever you think will work the best. Please repost your fix in same resolution and size as the original. Thanks!

ES1.png

It would really help if you could circle the areas you want repaired...

This is an attempt using frequency separation, sharpening and also making use of another portrait image of Ms Shue. The other image I used has some horizontal lines on the forehead, so the texture may not be what you expect.
ES1.jpg

Thanks very much to all who made the effort. Impressed as always and thankful!!

Back