What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

urgent art help needed, please T_T

pwnzar

Hey there fellow artists,

I come to you in dire need of assistance. First off, my name is Matt, nice to meet you. I'm a PS newbie but I'm pretty ok with the basic stuff.

My problem is this:

I've closed a deal with a luthier a while ago (a luthier is a guitar manufacturer) and now's it's close to being finished, and he's pressing me with a final design for the guitar.

I told him from starters that I will want a Celtic motif guitar, thus the wood finish will be simple, natural. But I want more than that.. I want a thor's hammer on the body of the guitar and I don't have time, nor a printer, lol :( to send him a thorough idea of what I want.

This is how the guitar body will be shaped like:
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: guitarbodytat.jpg

This is the model of what I will want to burn/laser etch onto the body. I want to have a simple, subtle "burned in" design with no screaming vivid colors.

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: celtick.jpg

I want the model rotated 90 degrees to the right, so that the "handle" of the hammer won't be drawn because of the recesses of the bridge of the guitar, but what I'm more interested in is the bottom "T". I want it to sort of "run around" the edges of the guitar, like a vine of some sort...

The image may be stretched, distorted, fiddled with.. I don't want a sticker, heh..

Please excuse me for my English, I'm young, foreign and self educated. Also, I'm sorry if this a crazy request but I don't know where else to go...

I just want a proper photoshopped jpeg so that the manufacturer gets a very good idea of what he has to further carve.

Thank you!
-Matt

Back