What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific (urgent need) Color change

Status
Not open for further replies.

hocbaidi

Would anyone please help me change the color of the scarf to red and the background to slightly dark green, basically like in this picture:
220px-Sharbat_Gula.jpg
Would be fine if the scarf isn't torn like in the original picture.
Here's the requested picture:
IMG_1255.JPG

polarwoc

Guru
If this pic is going to NGC, I want this forum to be acknowledged in Bold.

If you need changes, please feel free to ask.
1358-After-IMG_1255.jpg

hocbaidi

If this pic is going to NGC, I want this forum to be acknowledged in Bold.

If you need changes, please feel free to ask.
I'm sorry but what is NGC?
I really like the results and appreciate your efforts. You just saved my life lol. Thank you so much!
Though it would be better if you erased all the stuck out hair on the background (if I made sense?) and smoothed out my head a little bit to make it looks less awkward?
idk but if you don't have time I completely understand. Thank you once again!

polarwoc

Guru
NGC = National Geographic Channel, the magazine that first captured that image of that young Afghan girl in the '80s, the picture of who you provided in the Opening Post.

The stuck out hairs are erased. Please explain what you mean by 'smoothing out your head'?
1358-After2-IMG_1255.jpg

hocbaidi

NGC = National Geographic Channel, the magazine that first captured that image of that young Afghan girl in the '80s, the picture of who you provided in the Opening Post.

The stuck out hairs are erased. Please explain what you mean by 'smoothing out your head'?
I think you did some changes to the head already and it looks much better now. tysm.

err I'm not really familiar with how this site works so I still don't get the whole bold stuff. sorry for being dumb.

JazzyScotsman

Banned
Here is a little effort I did. I took a bit more time, cleaned up edges, added a high pass layer, and an adjustment layer. This brings out color and texture details. I hope it is what you need.

Attachments

• IMG_1255edit.png
    IMG_1255edit.png
    849.4 KB · Views: 7

polarwoc

Guru
lol
Thanks guys! Mistake I did earlier was the choice of Linear Burn on the BG, which burned out the stray hair as well as around the girl's scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.