What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urgent!!! need this exact brush stroke

sonia_nauman

URGENT!!!

Hi Guys,
M new here please need ur help its little urgent!!!!
can anyone tell me what kind of brush stoke is used in this image. need the exact brush stroke

Attachments

• Screen shot 2018-02-06 at 4.13.56 PM.png
    Screen shot 2018-02-06 at 4.13.56 PM.png
    219.3 KB · Views: 10

Eggy

Retired Moderator
It doesn't have to be a specific brush, it could be a square brush applied several times with a pressure sensitive tablet/pen.

Last edited:

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I agree with Eggy. Are you asking about the individual strokes that make up the entirety of the scribble or the whole scribble itself?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Have you tried making a custom brush from your image?

wmwm

Hi Sonia,

Did you ever find this brush? It turns out I am looking for the exact same one. I used it in an old project and now I am trying to recreate it.

Any help would be appreciated! I thought it was a Photoshop legacy brush but now I am not so sure...

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It turns out I am looking for the exact same one. I used it in an old project and now I am trying to recreate it.

Any help would be appreciated! I thought it was a Photoshop legacy brush but now I am not so sure...
Hello and welcome.

What is the name of the brush?
Where have you seen the sample image from the original post? Can you link us to the origin of that image?
Why do you think this is a specific brush? What characteristics of this brush makes you think it's a specific brush?
Have you tried making a brush with a similar effect?
Have you searched all of the available Ps Sketch Brushes or Ps Charcoal Brushes?

As with the original post from 2018, it would help if you could give us additional information so we may possibly help you both out in this search. The sample image in the op looks like any of the thousands of similar brushes you can find on the internet.

wmwm

Thank you for your reply. I am trying to create an upscaled version of a logo that includes this particular brush tip, so it would be ideal if I could locate the original brush used. The problem is that I just do not remember where I pulled this brush from and have had to move to a new computer and installation of Photoshop so do not have the exact brush libraries I used to have. I have searched through all the stock Photoshop brushes (including Legacy) and cannot find this one.

brush.gif
Here is an image of the brush from a layer in my project. This is the same brush tip as the original post and was done with a single click of the Brush tool. I actually found this post by doing reverse image searches and so I have seen that it is the exact same brush applied in the same way. Of course I've also come across thousands of very similar brushes but, alas, I would prefer to use this exact one since the logo that includes it is currently in active use. Unfortunately it does not look like this was a stock Adobe PS brush as I had first thought, and could be from anywhere.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This appears to me as a "brush scribble". Do you think it's a scribble or what you have pictured is the entire brush?

wmwm

The entire brush looks like this -- it's a brush tip that looks like a scribble. The image I posted (and I assume the original poster's image as well) was created by clicking the Brush once onto the canvas.