What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Use of 3d

inkpad.t

Guru
After reading a post over a 3d model, although this not a model of a house, it is nere the less the use of a 3d model which was then taken in to photoshop after rending the main image and lighting, then put together with other image overlays and pictures to make the overall image, although i could have added more objects and images, it was basically made for other photographers and artist to use as a backdrop , and add to it at their own will with whenever they wanted to add to the image. The original image is over 5000 px, but wanted to show how incorporating a 3d image can help with overall look and it took me less tile to do the overall image rather than try and create it through painting and manipulation overall, so 3d can be an advantage and cut down quite a lot on the time aspect. It's not for everyone, and in some cases will increase your workflow if you don't know how to use and incorporate 3d, but when you do, for me is massive advantage as it also allows you to get the right lighting in to the image without having to paint it in off which as you guess by now i am rubbish at doing. some experts could atke this image a lot further, but for what i made it for, its ok i think

1610289188312.png

Wow...your wonderful creation just takes my breath away!!!
Overpainting a 3D modeled scene with Photoshop like you have done here is just absolutely fantastic to look at... though very hard to accomplish.
If this is "Hells" entrance hall, I like to go visit the place...It sure would be fun!

inkpad.t

Guru
Wow chrisdesign, thanks so much, that means a lot, thank you. I called it the The Demons Bathroom, I was going to call it The Devils Bathroom, but thought that was bit too directed at one subject, but thanks for comments it's really nice to hear that, Thank you.