What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Username on my face please

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2SmokeAllDat

Hey! Can someone photoshop my username "K2Smoke" on my face and make it seem like i wrote it with a marker? Most preferably on my forehead or cheeks/side of my face, and most preferably in either red or black. However both of those are your choice.

Would really love to see this, thank you!Green Eyes2.jpg

Hudson

Yes thank you, but it looks a little bit to photoshoppy. In no means to be rude at all, can you make it a little better?😅
You will have to guide me as to how to make it not "Photoshoppy". I have distorted the text to your cheek and added the light where it should be. Can you give me an idea of what would make it look better?

Argos

Guru
You will have to guide me as to how to make it not "Photoshoppy". I have distorted the text to your cheek and added the light where it should be. Can you give me an idea of what would make it look better?

Its really challenging to make a realistic marker text on a face, for what i can see on your good work what i think it needs its different opacity on some zones like the borders of the letters (markers text usually are strong on the middle) and maybe some imperfections on the calligraphy i('s hard to write on a face xd)

K2SmokeAllDat

Its really challenging to make a realistic marker text on a face, for what i can see on your good work what i think it needs its different opacity on some zones like the borders of the letters (markers text usually are strong on the middle) and maybe some imperfections on the calligraphy i('s hard to write on a face xd)

I have no idea what any of this means but i hope it will help you!

Argos

Guru
It's possible that why my English i made impossible to understand what i was trying to say :laugh:, i don't have much time right now but maybe a give a try later if nobody else do it.

No guarantees as I said its really hard to make it 100%realistic. XD

K2SmokeAllDat

It's possible that why my English i made impossible to understand what i was trying to say :laugh:, i don't have much time right now but maybe a give a try later if nobody else do it.

No guarantees as I said its really hard to make it 100%realistic. XD

Thank you, i would really appreciate you giving it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.