What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using brushed that have been downloaded into PS library

wglogowski

I download a set of brushed into my PS library. I can see the brushes but when I try to use any of them nothing happens. Can someone point me to a link on how to use them? FYI, I tried to drag them onto my work, click on them, ...

Thank you

Walter

Open Photoshop and go up to your menu bar and click on Wiindow:

1644967363484.png

This will open a menu of choices and click on Libraries - this will open the Library tab where you'll find the Martin Palm brushes:

1644967505588.png

Double click on that group and it will open the group to show all the brushes (this is the grid view)

1644967688124.png

Now got to your tools menu and activate your brush by clicking on it:

1644967759382.png

Now go back to your grid view of brushes and click on any brush - that will load it so you can use it:
Here I've clicked on the grass brush and added it to my eggs... :cheesygrin:

Took me a bit to discover how to do it - generally I just download a brush and load it into PS. Haven't used my CC Libraries before but lots of stuff there!

Let us know if this works for you.

*Note - I used Martin Palm as part of this exercise since I had loaded these into my library. I think you had this link in your original post....

1644969171057.png

Open Photoshop and go up to your menu bar and click on Wiindow:

View attachment 127583

This will open a menu of choices and click on Libraries - this will open the Library tab where you'll find the Martin Palm brushes:

View attachment 127584

Double click on that group and it will open the group to show all the brushes (this is the grid view)

View attachment 127585

Now got to your tools menu and activate your brush by clicking on it:

View attachment 127586

Now go back to your grid view of brushes and click on any brush - that will load it so you can use it:
Here I've clicked on the grass brush and added it to my eggs... :cheesygrin:

Took me a bit to discover how to do it - generally I just download a brush and load it into PS. Haven't used my CC Libraries before but lots of stuff there!

Let us know if this works for you.
Thank you SO MUCH, it works perfectly!

Excellent - glad I could help.
Learned a few things about CC libraries along the way myself! :)

Back