What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Vectorize Graph 10$USD

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCREATIVE

Price
Hello, I want you to help me vectorize this graph. Make it the same as the image I send please. I need it in AI and PDF vector format.

raya-vector.png

JeffK

Guru
png format below with background removed - can return both a png and svg vector file for illustrator when approved
- Jeff
vector illo edited.png

MKCREATIVE

png format below with background removed - can return both a png and svg vector file for illustrator when approved
- Jeff
View attachment 120950
Hello Jeffk
I see that it is the same design. You have only removed the background and nothing else. I need it to be done "a true vectorization" in Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw, since it is for a t-shirt. Send me the sample that you have worked and I will see if it is really the work that I am requiring. Thanks

JeffK

Guru
Hello Jeffk
I see that it is the same design. You have only removed the background and nothing else. I need it to be done "a true vectorization" in Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw, since it is for a t-shirt. Send me the sample that you have worked and I will see if it is really the work that I am requiring. Thanks
Thanks for getting in touch.
png format is below - watermarked svg vector is attached.
Let me know what you think.
- Jeff

vector illo edited.png

MKCREATIVE

May 13, 2021

Hello JeffK
Thank you very much but it does not allow me to see it I cannot download the SVG or PDF. Could you send it to me again? Thank you

MK

MKCREATIVE

Hi Jeff. I have been able to download the SVG and PDF, however they are "images" .. it is not vectorized and it does not look anything professional.

If you have designed it and it is the same? Well, I need you to send it in large format or in vector. But I would like it to look good because it is for a t-shirt. Have you used Adobe Illustrator brushes? ..

Thank you very much for understanding..

JeffK

Guru
The svg is a vector file and should be able to be pulled into any illustrator or vector based program and can be used to print on t-shirts in any size.
What is it you mean by "not professional"?
- Jeff

MKCREATIVE

Samples don't look good. It would have to be drawn with brushes in Adobe Illustrator and not look flat. I have drawn the avocado, now I only need the band (fringe) but with those finishes.

Thank you

MK.

palata.png

asahid

Guru
The svg is a vector file and should be able to be pulled into any illustrator or vector based program and can be used to print on t-shirts in any size.
What is it you mean by "not professional"?
- Jeff
I just want to clarify, all you do is export the png file into an svg file, and it won't work, just change the "file type" because what he wants is the original svg file, like this is what the original svg file looks like in general
Screenshot_13.png

*For other editors, he not only wanted to make the shape of the logo, but kept the "crayon texture" only in vector ai format

JeffK

Guru
Samples don't look good. It would have to be drawn with brushes in Adobe Illustrator and not look flat. I have drawn the avocado, now I only need the band (fringe) but with those finishes.

Thank you

MK.

When you had mentioned that you wanted the graphic vectorized and the same as what you posted, I didn't understand you wanted it redrawn. You have several good choices above - I'm politely going to step away from this. Thanks for your patience.

- Jeff

JeffK

Guru
I just want to clarify, all you do is export the png file into an svg file, and it won't work, just change the "file type" because what he wants is the original svg file, like this is what the original svg file looks like in general

*For other editors, he not only wanted to make the shape of the logo, but kept the "crayon texture" only in vector ai format
Will PM you and take it offline - if you don't mind...
- Jeff

MKCREATIVE

I need to keep the texture of the crayon and do it the same with the Adobe Illustrator brushes or you can use other tools to do it .. Vector format (AI and PDF) ..Thank you

MKCREATIVE

Many thanks to all the people who contributed to the development of my logo

Asahid,
JeffK,
GeneGraphics,
Retouching and styles,
JJlapin

In the end, I took Asahid's design and tweaked it to make the vectorization look good. See you soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.