What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Vertical line

Landlocation

Premium Member
Looking for assistance is removing this vertical line on the left, thanks for the help. Map 92-116-S1-0010.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Problem for me was once you've seen that line, hard to not see it. :cheesygrin:
Did some dodging and burning using a fill layer.
- Jeff
Map 92-116-S1-0010 edited.jpg

Landlocation

Premium Member
Thanks for the help, I really need to know how to fix these as I have many more to do, my skill and knowledge is just not there yet !

JeffK

Guru
Thanks for the help, I really need to know how to fix these as I have many more to do, my skill and knowledge is just not there yet !
I had taken a try at it using a 50% gray layer above the image, and dodging and burning using a brush with very low flow.
There's a great, and somewhat technical, explanation of it here:

He gets deeper into the technique here (start at 3:58):

As in all things, Photoshop gives you several ways to do things. I like this method since it seems to be more controllable and subtle.

- Jeff

Landlocation

Premium Member
I did click on your attachment and then hit " save as " file seems to be smaller than what I posted, maybe I did something wrong, Kim

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I downloaded both files and they are the same size. Click on the image/attachment, when it opens in the new window, right click and select "Save Image As".