What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific (Very easy) Lazy Eye Correction #2:

Sabrina

Hi —
Can someone please fix my lazy eye in this photo? This photo came out beautifully, and I really like the way I look in it, but I have such a prominent lazy eye and I feel so insecure about it. Please fix this for me if you can! :)

607F7459-D1D0-431F-85D6-A99FD03FBCEF.jpeg

Let us know if you need changes.
View attachment 116861

Oh my goodness! Hopefully it didn’t take a long time. You did a phenomenal job. Thank you so much. It looks perfect! If you don’t mind, can you do one more for me please? (My lazy eye just needs to be corrected.) I submitted to have this photo corrected on a separate forum, but no one has responded yet. So if you can do it, I would be incredibly grateful.

F0838074-21DC-47D4-8436-AB27F2946A85.jpeg

If you don’t mind, can you do one more for me please?
I can certainly try, but
1) I might have to wait until weekend to get some free time
2) I will reply to the other thread there
3) there could be other responses before that anyway.

Regards

I can certainly try, but
1) I might have to wait until weekend to get some free time
2) I will reply to the other thread there
3) there could be other responses before that anyway.

Regards

No problem. Take as much time as you need. No rush. Thanks for everything!

No problem. Take as much time as you need. No rush. Thanks for everything!

Update: Someone ended up responding to my forum and taking care of it for me. No need to worry about the second picture. Thanks again for all of your help. You’re the best.

Back