What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View>extras

Sanby

Power User
A while back I sliced something up and after that the little blue outline stayed around for a while, until after much nail biting and hari pulling and yelling profanity someone told me how to get rid of it. Well, a similar problem is back. I know how to get rid of the "extras" but they don't stay turned off. I mean, I can turn them off but when I close down PS and then open it again there they are again. I think they're out to get me AHHHHHH

Sanby

This is weird, the same problem was bugging me today. Every time the slice outline would show up, I'd click view>extra and it would go away until I opened another picture. They (the slice outlines) went a away for good when I clicked show and (un)selected slices. I hope that solves your problem. If it doesn't, you might have to delete your preferences file.

Thanks, I'll giev it a go.

sanby

Ayup, that's what ya have to do guys.

Leave the EXTRAS on though. That includes other things that you WILL want to see.

I did it and it worked like a charm.

Thanks

Sanby

Back