What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Visa Card Design

flylie

u want 2 visa card for product 1 visa red cart and 1 black cart and text gglebcart name bank visa cart you can design this ?

I am not sure if I understood your request correctly. This is what I have.
Tarjeta Roja.pngTarjeta Negra.png
If this is not what you wanted, you may edit the attached PSD file (Google Drive link). Required fonts are Lato, Candara Bold, Verdana Bold, and Kredit Front. (Please note that PSD is not my software's native format, and it may not be a perfect conversion, because I do not use Photoshop. It is possible that the text was automatically rasterised into a pixel layer by Affinity Photo.)

Yes, you were right. Thanks for supplying the font names.
Noted. I chose the "preserve editability" setting, but it looks like even that is not very editable.
I need to test GIMP's PSD export and see if it works any better. Thanks for letting me know!

Back