What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallpaper "BITE"

Logo looks good but the total image looks dull .

Not much of a c4d user myself.... but can't you set it on a lighter backgroud? Like a photo studio setup so you can add a reflection of the logo on the floor surface. Using a bright background will make the logo stand out.

Logo looks good but the total image looks dull .

Not much of a c4d user myself.... but can't you set it on a lighter backgroud? Like a photo studio setup so you can add a reflection of the logo on the floor surface. Using a bright background will make the logo stand out.

its pretty easy to change the background to whatever you want because i just renderd the "bite"
View attachment 21316
but I've choosen a darker one because the plastic edge around my screen is dark so it blends in pretty well.

Nice wallpaper! To make it even cooler i would suggest to make nice shiny white floor, and make a beautiful reflection to the floor. It would make the logo to stand out. Great photo overall.

It really is cool iNoob. I think you've heard about the BG. I think to sum up what everyone stated above is that it's a boring color, too greyed out and dark with the dark red of the logo itself, and maybe just boring because it's a plain color. IDK if the idea of a reflective floor would work, but it could use something to make the logo stand out.

But I love the logo. It is humorous and well executed.

Nice to see you posting your own stuff again. (unless I've just been missing it, lol)

i agree with everyone else nice job with the logo but maybe change background to highlight the logo more

I think clare missed some of your uploaded works.... ;)

Yup. It does look better on a lighter background.

Wonde how it would look if you added a glean of hilites on the top edges of Byte?

Oh jesus iNoob. See me pulling my foot out of my mouth!!!! SOOOOO sorry. I meant that I haven't seen you post your own projects in awhile! I mean personal work and as dv8 said, I probably jsut missed them as I've been rather unusually busy lately.

Hmmm, interestingly enough, I think it looks better on a darker background after all. Maybe just not so dull, for instance a brighter blue. And I do like the idea of texture of some kind as the red is untextured.

iNoob,

I think the second background is TOO bright and washed out. I would go back to your original, but draw a brighter gradient from the center outward, so your central logo "pops" more!

Agent

Back