What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Want to see what the garden would look like finished

Natebillsyou

We have a garden and just got the raised beds for it all I would be looking for is for someone to fill the raised beds with dirt and place the gravel in the walkways. Now the gravel will only need to be at ground level. i would also like to have just like 2 in from the top of the raised beds filled with dirt, no plants just want to see what it would look like finished so I can show my father I have provided a picture of the gravel
Please and thank you!!!!!!!!

20200322_113849.jpg

20200322_113359.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
OK, just filled the garden beds. The rock pathways will be coming yet that will have to wait until later today. Carrying around that much topsoil got my arms a bit tired :)
John Wheeler

Just-the-TopSoil.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Moving the gravel was pretty tough to0 yet I think I got it in ;)
Should at least give you a feel for what it should look like.
My wife wants me to the same for her (just not in Photoshop :cheesygrin: )
John Wheeler

Whole-Garden.jpg

Natebillsyou

Thank you sooo very much my dad will love it he just cant wrap his head around what it would look like finished thanks again it it awesome