What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War?

heheh looks good btw can some on tell me if this is a montage or free hand drawing or both

aaah, but bored is good! at least if you have PS to play with. The only thing that bothers my eye is that the sharpness/ dept is the same regardless of distance. But otherwise it looks great! Nice work!

Yeah like Fenix said, you have a great image but no realism because there is no perspective in depth to it.

WHAT?!!! :shocked: The aliens are blowing up San Francisco and nobody told me???? *looks out window*

Hmmmm......don't see anything in the sky..... :lol:

(Yes, I really do live near San Francisco, and I recognize some of those buildings :) )

nope it not a drawing but it should look like one
warnodrawing.jpg
heres the pic w/o painting look

I think you put it together well, and you did a good job making those buildings and things look "broken", and it´s over all pretty cool.:)

I can´t really critique this, because I don´t like war pictures in general, so it´s hard to look beyond that and see the work you have done, but I can see that you have made a pretty realistic scenario, and that´s good. :)

I think you put it together well, and you did a good job making those buildings and things look "broken", and it´s over all pretty cool.:)

I can´t really critique this, because I don´t like war pictures in general, so it´s hard to look beyond that and see the work you have done, but I can see that you have made a pretty realistic scenario, and that´s good. :)

thanks!!! I dont like war either but ive seen many speed art videos on youtube when alien attacks and such stuff so i thought i make a warish picture with broken houses and stuff.

Back