What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Watch bracelet and bezel exchange

magulv

Hi gurus!
I'm leaning on you once more, as you have been so very helpful in the past. I would like to edit the watch depicted in image 1 to make it a two-tone (gold/steel) watch, with gold bezel (the metal ring surrounding the glass) and three gold link rows on the bracelet, while keeping the steel case, pushers, crown and lugs.

I would like the bracelet to be similar to the bracelet in image 2, (three gold link rows, four steel rows). I would like the bezel to be similar to the one in image 3.

If possible, I would also like a version where all five hands are made gold coloured as well.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Image 1:
ab0118a11l1a1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-bentley-british-racing-green-soldier.png

Image 2 (containing two-tone bracelet):
u17395211a1u1-navitimer-automatic-35-soldier.png

Image 3 (containing gold bezel):
rb1510251b1p1-premier-b15-duograph-42-soldier.png

magulv

Thank you, JeffK. Almost right! The golden ring you have made, is actually just the inside of the bezel ring as well as the reflection in the glass of the actual bezel ring. The actual bezel is the steel ring outside the golden ring you've made.

So, the only thing remaining, in an otherwise outstanding rendering, is to make the rest of the ring surrounding the dial golden. Zoomed in, it kind of looks like to steel ring surrounding the golden one you've made. Both of them is supposed to be gold, so that all circular material surrounding the dial is golden. If that made any sense😊

JeffK

Guru
Thank you, JeffK. Almost right! The golden ring you have made, is actually just the inside of the bezel ring as well as the reflection in the glass of the actual bezel ring. The actual bezel is the steel ring outside the golden ring you've made.

So, the only thing remaining, in an otherwise outstanding rendering, is to make the rest of the ring surrounding the dial golden. Zoomed in, it kind of looks like to steel ring surrounding the golden one you've made. Both of them is supposed to be gold, so that all circular material surrounding the dial is golden. If that made any sense😊
Okay - so based on my obsessive Googling of watch parts, you actually want the bezel and the case in gold. If i have it right this time....
Have that version below:
watch edited REV.png

magulv

Thank you very much, JeffK! Excellent work!
The case is actually not visible from this angle, except from the lugs😊 You can perhaps better see the case under the bezel from this angle (same series, different model):
breitling-b01-chrnograph-premier-wheels-waves-1-watches-news.jpg

Again, excellent work. If you would like to, I would appreciate it if you bother to make the 5 hands golden as well🙏

magulv

Well, the green dial didn't go well with the gold, imho. The black or the white dial will probably work better. Now I know, thanks to you😊

magulv

If you still have it, can you please post an image of the watch with only the bracelet modified? Case, bezel, hands still in steel)?

JeffK

Guru
Well, the green dial didn't go well with the gold, imho. The black or the white dial will probably work better. Now I know, thanks to you😊
Black definitely contrasts better with the gold. :cheesygrin:

JeffK

Guru
If you still have it, can you please post an image of the watch with only the bracelet modified? Case, bezel, hands still in steel)?
Just sitting down to dinner right now - I'll get to it later if someone else doesn't jump in first....