What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Watch dial exchange

magulv

Hi!
I would like to exchange the green dial on image 1 to the dial from image 2, 3 and 4 (but keeping the gold hands). The point beeing to see how the watch will look with the different dials.

Thanks for any assistance!

Image 1:
watch and hands edited REV.pngab0118221g1a1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-soldier.pngab0118221b1a1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-soldier.pngab0118371b1a1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-soldier.pngab0118221c1a1-premier-b01-chronograph-42-soldier.png

Last edited:
Kept a watch on this...no pun intended...maybe a little... :cheesygrin:

Watch face with white dial

watch face white dial version.png
Watch face with black dial
watch face black dial version.png
Watch with black face and white small dials
watch face black and white small dials.png

Haha, thanks JeffK! Everybody else better watch out, you're acing this!😊
Any hope of seeing the blue edit as well?

Haha, thanks JeffK! Everybody else better watch out, you're acing this!😊
Any hope of seeing the blue edit as well?
Apologies - but was able to do quickly - and in my humble opinion, probably the best combination... :)
watch face with blue dial.png

Thank you!
I'm inclined to agree with you. I really like the blue dial, as well as the white panda. Thank you very much for your time, JeffK!

Thank you!
I'm inclined to agree with you. I really like the blue dial, as well as the white panda. Thank you very much for your time, JeffK!
You're very welcome - delicate but fun exercise!

Back