What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way Cool Website

meehoo

Oh hey

I guess some of you might be interested in checking out a website I once worked for very briefly before movin to Music City USA...there were are are several very talented and extremely young artist working their and the 3D work is outstanding. I thought guys like Erik would really like it. Also some of you with higher bandwidth may want to check out some of the java tutorials. No they are not graphic tuts, but scientific. The graphics in them are very cool. I suggest the powers of ten tut. The sight is loaded with cool microscopic textures too. I learned so much there. If you happen to ever see this thanks A. Bailey and Tim :D ! Anyway I'll post some of the 3D work I've done for ya'll.

http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu

-Meehoo

ps- Attachment was created with 3D Max and touched up via PS

Meeho... a most interesting site! I particularly enjoyed the power of ten tour!

Talk about feeling infinitesmal...or grandiose...it's all relative [confused]

Power of Ten is still alive? Major cool beans!
I remember seeing that on the big screen. Now that was an experience.

meehoo:

Great job with the Beseler Enlarger - I was using it yesterday to create contact sheets. I assumed it was a photograph until you mentioned that it was done in 3D Max and PS.

:) [oops] :) [sleepy] ;)

Back