What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Web Design Freelancer Wanted!

• Thread starter uppercutdesigns
  • Start date

U

uppercutdesigns

Hi,

My name is Jared Vasquez and I work as a freelance web designer with a small group of partners under the name of Uppercut Designs.

We offer highly affordable prices; and since starting our web design venture clients have risen steadily to the point we are not able to always offer quick and speedy service. The main fault of the reason due to our limited talent in web design.

What we are looking for is an additional talented design freelancer to relay design work onto at affordable prices.

Will need for the design of home page and in some cases layout for subpage. Designs will be delivered in psd format and may be requested to make minor changes.

If interested please provide previous design work and a bid.

Send information to wavelineproductions@gmail.com

Thank you

I am Expert in Web Designing. I had worked for many freelancing Projects. Can you tell me the project Title? If the Project is new and sounds good to me, I will surely apply for the project.

Last edited:
Im a web and logo designer and as a freelancer i want to work under the link you shared, i wish this link will help too and the other viewer of this thread

Back