What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Wedding Pic with family

Anaguti185

Hello
Unfortunately with the rush of my weeding I forgot to take a pic with my parents and my brother all together.

Would greatly appreciate if you could put everyone together in one picture.

Thanks very much!

EAECFFF1-A040-432B-9B77-8FBDDFC13695.jpeg

647D485C-F765-4DE1-BE5B-1C80DF4921A7.jpeg

Thanks you very much @Banine! My mom’s eyes got watery when I showed her the picture. I agree that thing you did with my father’s hand is brilliant!

Just one last request if it is possible (I realize you are doing a favor and this things take time), if not I’m still happy with the pic you sent us!

Could you make my brother (1st from left to right) bigger? He looks a bit short compared to the rest of us. And perhaps his face and mine (bride) with less bright.

If it is any help I attach another pic from him.

F14CF5A2-9370-4AF2-87B8-2994A9F29F14.jpeg

9D450CA0-9CAD-418F-B49A-B7A5823CE29A.jpeg

Definitely not an easy one. Spent some time with it arranging the family differently. Took a guess at height differences.
Could spend quite a few more hours with it...

bride brothers parents.jpg

Thanks you very much @Banine! My mom’s eyes got watery when I showed her the picture. I agree that thing you did with my father’s hand is brilliant!

Just one last request if it is possible (I realize you are doing a favor and this things take time), if not I’m still happy with the pic you sent us!

Could you make my brother (1st from left to right) bigger? He looks a bit short compared to the rest of us. And perhaps his face and mine (bride) with less bright.

If it is any help I attach another pic from him.

View attachment 128852

View attachment 128853
I resized your brother then used selections for the two above pictures to improve the quality of the first ones that I used. Hopefully, this one is more
to you liking?

Grouped-3.jpg

Back